Control is one of the PvP (Crucible) Game Modes in Destiny 2.
The original standard for Crucible combat is back, with some impactful changes. Control the zones on another new map built with this objective in mind.
- Points no longer capture faster if multiple people are standing on them.
- You can activate a power play if you capture all points.
- Point A and point C begin as captured.
- Capture is no longer a two-step process eliminating neutralization. Now you only have to capture the point.
- If you capture all the zones you now enter a “power play,” meaning you'll get even more points per kill.
- Matches are now 8 minutes long.
- Mercy rule will be enabled, but is still being developed with the beta.